I ordered 1570 pieces of tile and paid in full plus delivery charges totalling $5409. After having multiple difficulties getting the tile delivered, once it was delivered it was obvious many pieces were broken.
I noted the damage on the delivery receipt as instructed by the tile company. I then took digital photos of the damaged tile. The tile company argued that there probably wasn't as much breakage as I thought and to use the tile and save the broken pieces as they may need an insurance adjustor to view them to claim against the delivery company. I repeatedly alerted the tile company that we would not have enough tile to finish the job and asked for replacement tile to be sent as there was much more than 15% breakage.
They refused and only offer to sell me more broken tile with a wait time of weeks.
I've sent multiple emails and followed their every instruction to no avail. I want either the replacement tile sent or a refund of the 21% breakage (324 tiles)
Monetary Loss: $1111.